Subject: Re: FIRST DELIVERY - CUMMINGS & WALKER AND EXXON
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 10:02:00 -0700 (PDT)

Vance,

Deal # 446704 has been created and entered in Sitara for Cummins & Walker Oil 
Company Inc. for the period 9/26/00 - 9/30/00.

Bob

Vance L Taylor
10/20/2000 04:17 PM
To: Robert Cotten/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Lisa Hesse/HOU/ECT@ECT, Julie Meyers/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cynthia 
Hakemack/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Donald P 
Reinhardt/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melissa Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: FIRST DELIVERY - CUMMINGS & WALKER AND EXXON

Bob,

The following production is now on-line and a ticket should be created and 
entered into sitara based on the following:

Counterparty    Meter   Volumes  Price    Period  Global no.
Cummins & Walker Oil Co.  9857   600mmbtu/d  100% Gas Daily less $0.18 9/26 - 
9/30 96048113
           100% IF/HSC less $0.18 10/1 - 10/31 96048113

Suemaur Exploration Co.   9856   2700mmbtu/d  100% Gas Daily less $0.10 10/20 
- 10/31 96023525

FYI, Susan will create and submit a committed reserves firm ticket for the 
remaining term of the deal beginning with the month of November.  
Additionally, this is Producer Svcs. deal and should be tracked in the IM 
Wellhead portfolio... attached to the gathering contract.

Thanks,

vlt
x3-6353
---------------------- Forwarded by Vance L Taylor/HOU/ECT on 10/20/2000 
04:18 PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Esther Buckley                           09/26/2000 01:59 PM

To: Molly L Carriere/HOU/ECT@ECT, Clem Cernosek/HOU/ECT@ECT, Donna 
Consemiu/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert Cook/HOU/ECT@ECT, Howard B Camp/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Lisa Hesse/HOU/ECT@ECT, Nathan L Hlavaty/HOU/ECT@ECT, Wayne E 
Lightfoot/HOU/ECT@ECT, James McKay/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary M Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Steve HPL Schneider/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melissa Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael 
Walters/HOU/ECT@ECT, Eric Wardle/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jill T Zivley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary 
Jo Johnson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rita Wynne/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lauri A Allen/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Cheryl Jones/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON, Reid Hansen/GCO/Enron@Enron, Darron C 
Giron/HOU/ECT@ECT, O'Neal D Winfree/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Gary Bryan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gary A Hanks/HOU/ECT@ECT, Donald P 
Reinhardt/HOU/ECT@ECT, Vance L Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, David 
Baumbach/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert Cotten/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brian M Riley/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Jeffrey A Austin/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cynthia Hakemack/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dawn C 
Kenne/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa Csikos/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kristen J Hanson/HOU/ECT@ECT, J R 
Fosdick/GCO/Enron@Enron, Carlos J Rodriguez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stephanie 
Gomes/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pat Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Tom Acton/Corp/Enron@ENRON, 
Robert Walker/HOU/ECT@ECT, George Weissman/HOU/ECT@ECT, JoAnne 
Harris/NA/Enron@Enron, Christy Sweeney/HOU/ECT@ECT, Earl Tisdale/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: FIRST DELIVERY - CUMMINGS & WALKER AND EXXON

See attached letters for First Deliveries