Subject: Work at PG&E Meters 6040 Riverside and 584 Agua Dulce
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 03:09:00 -0700 (PDT)

Meters 6040 and 584 are back up.  Intradays for 9/12/00 can be done.  Thanks.

---------------------- Forwarded by Sabrae Zajac/HOU/ECT on 09/12/2000 10:05 
AM ---------------------------
   
	Enron Capital & Trade Resources Corp.
	
	From:  Sabrae Zajac                           09/07/2000 10:48 AM

To: Stella L Morris/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kimberly Vaughn/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jackie 
Young/HOU/ECT@ECT, Aimee Lannou/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert E Lloyd/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Carlos J Rodriguez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tom Acton/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Pat 
Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mark McCoy/Corp/Enron@Enron, Eddie 
Janzen/NA/Enron@Enron, Mary Poorman/NA/Enron@Enron, Susan Hadix/NA/Enron@Enron
cc: Edward D Gottlob/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lauri A Allen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J 
Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Elsa Villarreal/HOU/ECT@ECT, Danny Conner/NA/Enron@Enron, 
Gary A Hanks/HOU/ECT@ECT, Earl Tisdale/HOU/ECT@ECT, James McKay/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Work at PG&E Meters 6040 Riverside and 584 Agua Dulce

Per my conversation today with Lorraine Ibrom @ PG&E, she has informed that 
some maintenance work is being done at Yeary Midway 20 in.  This will affect 
meters 6040 PG&E Riverside and 584 PG&E Agua Dulce, beginning at 9:00 a.m. on 
Sunday, Sept. 10, 2000 and ending at 9:00 a.m. on Thursday, Sept. 14, 2000 at 
9:00 a.m.  She has informed me that for this time period there should be no 
nominations at these points.  Thanks.