Subject: Re: Ami Chokshi Resigns
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 06:42:00 -0700 (PDT)

I have an exit interview scheduled for 2pm on Fri. Is there any way we can 
make the interview a little later in the afternoon, so I can have most of the 
afternoon to train my replacement.

Thanks,
Ami

   

	From:  Hector McLoughlin                           10/17/2000 04:54 PM

To: David Baumbach/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ami Chokshi/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Janet De La Paz/HR/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Francisco deJesus/NA/Enron@ENRON, 
AnneMarie Allex/NA/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Re: Ami Chokshi Resigns  

Ami and David, 
Either Frank or AnneMarie will conduct your exit interview on Friday.    
Janet De La Paz will set up the exit interview time and place.    
Sorry to hear that you are leaving.   Stop by before you go.  
hgm

   
	Enron Capital Management
	
	From:  David Baumbach @ ECT                           10/17/2000 02:16 PM

To: Hector McLoughlin/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Thomas A Martin/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Ami Chokshi Resigns

Ami has decided to resign from her present position.  Her reason is that she 
wants a change in atmosphere/scenery.  She has decided to pick up and move to 
San Francisco.  She does not a job lined up and Tom Martin has agreed to let 
her stay until Friday, October 20.

Hector, let me and Ami know more about the time/location of the exit 
interviews.  Also, if there is something else you need from me in this 
process, please let me know.

David Baumbach