Subject: Re:
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 03:55:00 -0700 (PDT)

I spoke with TUFCO and they are planning to confirm the 20000 that flowed on 
March 28. I will revise their obligations and pass it forward.
Ami

---------------------- Forwarded by Ami Chokshi/Corp/Enron on 10/18/2000 
10:56 AM ---------------------------

"Charlie Stone" <[email-masked]> on 10/17/2000 05:13:43 PM
To: [email-masked]
cc:  

Subject: Re:

Ami,

I think you're referring to the 28th.  On the 15th we reported 30 at the HPL 
LS
Katy I.C.   Below is a copy of the note you originally sent me back on 
10/05/00.
I called Gary Gafford, but only got through to his voice mail.  I requested he
call me tomorrow to clear this up.  Unless I hear otherwise, I will proceed 
for
a correction on March 28th, not March 15th.

Thanks,
CCS

Charlie,

Here is a breakout for the volumes that have been paid on. We are off by
approximately 20000 according to what was billed vs what was paid. Could
you peruse the worksheet for discrepancies.  We are off by 20,000 in March
(28th). Our logs show that 20000 flowed on that day at LS (Meter 67). I've
attached the email showing the revision for that day below.  Based on paid
amounts, the remaining obligations are as follows:
     IFERC     2,680,000
     IFERC + Gas Daily 6,895,252
Please advise.

Regards,
Ami

(See attached file: tufco.xls)

REVISION #1

LS HPL Katy         20.000 / HPL Gas Daily

---------------------- Forwarded by Melissa Jones/Texas Utilities on
03/29/2000
02:35 PM ---------------------------

Melissa Jones
03/29/2000 11:09 AM

To:   Charlie Stone/Texas Utilities@TU, Gary Green/Texas Utilities@TU, Tim
      Powell/LSP/ENSERCH/US@TU, [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked]
cc:
Subject:  Enron / Hpl Actuals for March 28, 2000

Teco Tap       50.750 / HPL Gas Daily

[email-masked] on 10/17/2000 04:25:29 PM

To:   Charlie Stone/Texas Utilities@TU
cc:
Subject:

Hey Charlie,

Do we have any resolution for the LS discrepancy of 20,000 on March 15?
Again, Gary would not confirm it with us, so can you work your magic?

Ami