Subject: Feedback error for Meter 985892
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 01:37:00 -0700 (PDT)

Danny--

It looks like deal 133196 (purchase from Duke) at meter 5892 South Katy Gas 
Unit#2 needs to be renegotiated.  The deal expired 8/31/00, and they are 
allocating the gas to us for September.  Let me know as soon as you can so we 
can make sure the gas is allocated correctly for September, and so it can set 
it up for October if need be.

Thanks,
Mark
x33396

---------------------- Forwarded by Mark McCoy/Corp/Enron on 10/18/2000 08:29 
AM ---------------------------

Mark McCoy
10/18/2000 08:30 AM
To: Sherlyn Schumack/HOU/ECT@ECT, Fred Boas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Karen 
Lindley/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Pat Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Rita Wynne/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Feedback error for Meter 985892

I spoke with Daren Farmer re: deal 133196 that expired 8/31/00 at meter 
985892, and he said the deal needs to be renegotiated in order for us to 
agree to buy that gas that is being allocated to us (volume of 4,098 MMBtu 
for Sept on gathering contract).  Unfortunately, Danny Conner handles this 
deal and he is out this week.  Daren said to wait until he gets back next 
week before we do anything with it.  

Thanks,
Mark
x33396

---------------------- Forwarded by Mark McCoy/Corp/Enron on 10/18/2000 08:16 
AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Sherlyn Schumack @ ECT                           10/17/2000 08:18 AM

To: Rita Wynne/HOU/ECT@ECT, Fred Boas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Katherine 
Benedict/HOU/ECT@ECT, Anita Luong/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tom Acton/Corp/Enron@ENRON, 
Pat Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Bob M Hall/NA/Enron@Enron, Karen 
Lindley/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Aimee Lannou/HOU/ECT@ECT, Carlos J 
Rodriguez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert Cotten/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary 
Poorman/NA/Enron@Enron, Susan Hadix/NA/Enron@Enron, Mark 
McCoy/Corp/Enron@Enron, Eddie Janzen/NA/Enron@Enron, Jackie Young/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: Feedback errors

These are deals that were on the monitor as of 10/16/00