Subject: Re: Cornhusker
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 07:48:00 -0700 (PDT)

Tenaska IV has been operating without a "gas agency agreement" since that 
portion of the Transition Agreement expired on August 31.  We met with Sandy 
and the Texas gas desk on September 28 to firm up commercial terms (which I 
think we generally accomplished for all matters other than the price that 
would be charged by the desk).  Should we be concerned with the amount of 
time this is taking?  That is, is there any risk we face (bank-wise or 
otherwise) during the period of time before this agreement is inked and taken 
through the bank consent process?

RH

---------------------- Forwarded by Garrick Hill/HOU/ECT on 10/17/2000 02:39 
PM ---------------------------
From: Sandi M Braband on 10/17/2000 02:30 PM
To: John Griffith/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Garrick Hill/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Cornhusker  

John,
I have a draft that I have been working on revising--got pulled off to work 
on Triple Lutz again and may not have anything to distribute until late next 
week--I will be out of the office on Triple Lutz the rest of today and 
tomorrow and then out of town until the 25th--I will try to get something to 
you to look at before I go but can make no guarantees--

Sandi

	John Griffith@ENRON
	10/17/2000 08:17 AM
		 
		 To: Sandi M Braband/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Cornhusker

Sandi,

What is going on with Cornhusker?  Have we made any progress on the 
agreement?  Please let me know where we stand.  Thanks.

John