Subject: Cleburne/Tenaska IV Outage
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 04:10:00 -0700 (PDT)

---------------------- Forwarded by Mark McCoy/Corp/Enron on 10/17/2000 11:11 
AM ---------------------------

Mike Mazowita
10/17/2000 11:07 AM
To: Mark McCoy/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: [email-masked] 

Subject: Cleburne/Tenaska IV Outage

Mark,

I understand that you need a note for your files regarding the Tenaska plant.

On Saturday, October 14, 2000 at 5:14 am, the plant had a catastrophic 
failure of the gas turbine. The entire plant is essentially shutdown until 
these repairs can be made. This outage will last a minimum of 10 days. Ken 
Riesz will keep you informed of our progress.

I hope this is what you need. Let me know.

Michael Mazowita