Subject: Re: **RESCHEDULED** Logisitics/Volume Mgmt Staff Meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 02:22:00 -0700 (PDT)

Okay!!  Brain Failure Alert....

   Our next meeting following this Friday, will be TUESDAY, October 31, 2000 
at 2pm and then every other TUESDAY after that.  

   Thanks for the Heads Up Dorothy!  

    :   ) Heather 

Heather Choate
10/17/2000 09:09 AM
To: Rita Wynne/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael Eiben/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert 
Superty/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pat Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON, 
Katherine L Kelly/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Mary Comello/Corp/Enron@Enron, Dorothy Dade/NA/Enron@Enron, Brandee 
Jackson/NA/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: **RESCHEDULED** Logisitics/Volume Mgmt Staff Meeting

    Today's Staff Meeting has been cancelled and rescheduled

        for Friday, October 20, 2000 at 2pm in EB3270.  

     Note:  Our next staff meeting will be Thursday, October 31, 2000 at 2pm 
in EB3270 and 
     then every other Thursday after that.  

     If for any reason you are unable to attend, please call me at x33278. 

     Thank you, 
     Heather Choate