Subject: Re: Teco Gas Processing; Meter No.: 6884
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 06:16:00 -0700 (PDT)

Daren,

  Please see below.  I need to have the purchase from (Teco) and sale to 
(Teco) deals in order to allocate correctly.  For May 00, we are purchasing 
from Teco.  I am allocating this to strangers gas at 
  moment, but it needs to go to the correct deal.  Please let me know what 
the deal numbers when you have them.  Thanks

Thu

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  George Weissman                           03/29/2000 08:01 AM

To: Jeffrey A Austin/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael C Bilberry/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gary 
Bryan/HOU/ECT@ECT, William C Falbaum/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary Jo 
Johnson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jennifer Martinez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brian M 
Riley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jill T Zivley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Greg Brazaitis/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Jennifer D Pattison/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melissa Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Teco Gas Processing; Meter No.: 6884

Each month at Seven Oaks, TECO (PG&E) makes an adjustment to the allocation 
to either pay HPLC for underages or charge HPLC for overtakes - ie. the 
difference between what our producers put in the plant and what we take from 
the plant after shrinkage.  This adjustment arrangement doesn't seem to be 
papered - it's just occurred each month for the past 5 years on a relatively 
routine basis.

Since the adjustment arrangement isn't papered, we've been having difficulty 
properly reflecting the deal in sitara and unify.  It has been suggested that 
we try to paper the deal for posterity (the lease to TECO has 9 more years to 
run), but, in view of the forthcoming expiration of the primary term of both 
the Comstock and Oryx (Sun and/or Kerr-McGee) contracts, I'm reluctant to 
open this can of worms.  I'd like your thoughts.

George x3-6992 
---------------------- Forwarded by George Weissman/HOU/ECT on 03/29/2000 
07:53 AM ---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  George Weissman                           05/26/99 03:07 PM

To: Greg Brazaitis/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Donald P Reinhardt/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jim Coffey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sabrae 
Zajac/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Teco Gas Processing; Meter No.: 6884

Greg, this relates to the Seven Oaks tailgate accounting issue we have been 
discussing.   HPLR once had an appropriate agreement in place, but that 
agreement has been assigned to ECT.  Until the agreement can be re-assigned 
from ECT to HPLC, we will use spot GTCs to clear the puchase/sale accounts 
for the period from 10/98 to 6/99 or perhaps 7/99. 

George  
---------------------- Forwarded by George Weissman/HOU/ECT on 05/26/99 03:03 
PM ---------------------------
   
	Enron Capital & Trade Resources Corp.
	
	From:  Sabrae Zajac                           05/26/99 02:58 PM

To: Julie Meyers/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: George Weissman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Joanie H Ngo/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gregory Allen 
Jackson/HOU/ECT@ECT, O'Neal D Winfree/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gary W 
Lamphier/HOU/ECT@ECT, Theresa R Kotrla/HOU/ECT@ECT, Amelia 
Alland/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary M Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cynthia Hakemack/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Teco Gas Processing; Meter No.: 6884

Julie,

 In 1996, a contract was drawn up between HPLR and Teco Gas Processing, 
Contract Numbers 078-86978-101/078-86978-301.  In April '99, these contracts 
were assigned to ECT.  In October of 1998, these contracts should have been 
assigned to HPLC, but did not get assigned.  Beginning in Jan. '99, negative 
volumes started appearing in my purchase payment statements under Sitara 
#18372 (meter #6884), causing my payments to be reduced.  I believe that the 
deal number for the sale was being attached to the purchase contract.  (The 
purchase deal numbers which I have been using are Sitara #14086 and Sitara 
#11079).  Both these sales and purchases (since October '98) are suppose to 
be for HPLC.  Donald Reinhart stated that spot purchase and spot sale GTC's 
between Teco and HPLC can be set up from October of 1998 until the Master 
Contract is changed.  Amelia Alland has set these up, which I believe 
terminate in October '99.  The GTC spot contract numbers are as follows:

 Purchases:  012-86978-102; Global 96021450
 Sales: 012-86978-301; Global 96021451

 Per our conversation earlier can you make these retroactive adjustments?  
When complete, can you tell me what the new deal numbers will be?  

 Thank you so much for your help and let me know if you need additional 
information.

cc's:

 Let me know if something I stated is incorrect or if anyone has any 
additional information.