Subject: Re: October Spot Purchases
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 07:27:00 -0700 (PDT)

Vance,

Deal tickets as referenced below have been created and entered in Sitara.

Bob

Vance L Taylor
10/11/2000 02:55 PM
To: Robert Cotten/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Lisa Hesse/HOU/ECT@ECT, Julie Meyers/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cynthia 
Hakemack/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melissa Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: October Spot Purchases

Bob,

HPLC will be purchasing wellhead gas from the producers listed below for the 
production month of October.  This production will be purchased on a "spot" 
basis and deal tickets should be created and entered into sitara based on the 
following information:

Counterparty    Meter   Volume   Price    Deal #      

Whiting Petroleum Corp   6523   200mmbtu/d   91% IF/HSC   438322
Engage Energy US, LP   5923   775mmbtu/d   100% IF/HSC less $0.24  438332
Engage Energy US, LP   5848   240mmbtu/d   100% IF/HSC less $0.24  438338
Swift Energy    2630   21mmbtu/d   90% IF/HSC less $0.258  438340
Duke Energy Trading & Marketing 6347   200mmbtu/d   85% IF/HSC   438344

Additionally, this are Producer Svcs. deals and should be tracked in the IM 
Wellhead portfolio... attached to the gathering contract.

Thanks,

vlt
x3-6353