Subject: Tetco/HPL (Enerfin) Meter #986892
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 10:19:00 -0700 (PDT)

Step I.

Romeo:   Please do Step 1 today, 10/4/00.

1.  Please change the confirmed noms to zero for all contracts that have be 
nominated for period 1/1/00 thru 10/31/00 for the above meter.
2.  Change the allocation method to "Not Allocatable" effective 1/1/99.
3.  Please reallocate the meter for period 1/1/99 thru 10/31/00.
4.  Call me after the above tasks have been completed.

Step  II.

Sherlyn:  Please check the following tommorrow, 10/5/00.

1   Verify with Settlements that the zero BAV adjustment were received  for 
all Contract Activities at Meter 986892 for period 1/1/99 thru 9/30/00.
2.  After verification is complete, please call me.

Step III.

Donna:  I will call you tomorrow, 10/5/00 to inform when you can make the 
following changes:

1.  Change the meter # and DRN # at Facility # 501026.  This facility should 
be Trade and Nom "YES".
2.  Change the meter # and DRN # at Facility # 515136.  This facility should 
be Trade and Nom "No".
3.  After completion, please call me as well as Romeo (x-34544).

Step IV.

Romeo:   Upon receiving a call from Donna:

1.  Please make the appropriate changes or corrections in POPs System for the 
Facility Changes made by Global Facilities Dept.  My understanding is that 
these changes can not be done automatically.
2.  Upon completion, please call me.

Step V.

Jackie:

1.  Tomorrow, 10/05 /00, after I am informed that Romeo has made his changes, 
I will let you know and you may begin scheduling Meter #0980439 which is the 
meter replacing #0986892.
2.  After completion, please let me know.

********

Gary:

This could create some problems for Gas Control, because all confirmed 
volumes will be zeroed including October, 2000 activities at meter 986892  
today (10/4/00).   This should correct itself within 24 thru 48 hours at 
meter #980439.

Daren:

This could also create some issues for you, but remember, these issues should 
clear within 24 to 48 hours.

Victor:

This is just for your information, since this should not create and changes 
for you.

IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL ME AT X-3665O.

THANKS, CLEM