Subject: Re: Mtr 6063 - Mokeen Lateral
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 06:10:00 -0700 (PDT)

Vance,

Deal # 421856 has been created and entered in Sitara.

Bob

Vance L Taylor
09/29/2000 10:31 AM
To: Robert Cotten/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Jennifer Martinez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa Hesse/HOU/ECT@ECT, Julie 
Meyers/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sabrae Zajac/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Donald 
P Reinhardt/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melissa Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Mtr 6063 - Mokeen Lateral

Bob,

Jennifer Martinez struck a deal with Hesco (who apparently is the marketer of 
GMT's production) to purchase gas at meter 6063 in the name of HPLC.  Please 
create and submit a "spot" ticket in sitara based upon the following 
information:

Counterparty    Meter   Volume   Price    Period

HESCO Gathering Oil Co.  6063   300mmbtu/d   100% IF/HSC less $0.095 6/1 - 
10/31

Julie please confirm.

Should you have any questions, please give me a call.

Thanks,

vlt
x6353