Subject: New Meter number
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 02:09:00 -0700 (PDT)

Please be advised, as discussed in the morning meeting this morning, that 
Tetco Enerfin's new meter 98-0439 will not be operable until October 2, 
2000.  This meter is assisgned to me.

Thanks
-Jackie-
3-9497
---------------------- Forwarded by Jackie Young/HOU/ECT on 09/28/2000 09:05 
AM ---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Pat Clynes @ ENRON                           09/12/2000 08:52 AM

To: Aimee Lannou/HOU/ECT@ECT, Carlos J Rodriguez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jackie 
Young/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert E Lloyd/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tom Acton/Corp/Enron@ENRON, 
Sabrae Zajac/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark McCoy/Corp/Enron@Enron, Clem 
Cernosek/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert Cotten/HOU/ECT@ECT, Eddie Janzen/NA/Enron@Enron, 
Mary Poorman/NA/Enron@Enron, Susan Hadix/NA/Enron@Enron
cc: Gary A Hanks/HOU/ECT@ECT, Earl Tisdale/HOU/ECT@ECT, James 
McKay/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lauri A Allen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Edward D Gottlob/HOU/ECT@ECT, Liz Bellamy/NA/Enron@Enron 
Subject: New Meter number

Tetco Enerfin is going to be assigned meter #0439.  Activity will be 
scheduled under this meter for October 1st.
Jackie Young is assigned this meter.   Thanks, Pat