Subject: Big Cowboy for August
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 08:56:00 -0700 (PDT)

Daren & Tom,

Beginning with August production, I noticed that Big Cowboy, into King Ranch 
appeared to be flowing approximately 9M over the nomination/day.  Per a 
conversation I had with Fred Boas today, I discovered that two wells with 
zero noms flowed a considerable volume.

They are as follows:

 Rocher Big Cowboy (27002) - 42,000 approx.
 Big Cowboy #2 (27003 - 84,000 approx.
  Total flow:  126,000 MM's, more or less

I think that this may be part of the production increase which we are trying 
to account for, in addition to the Acock production at the Briscoe well which 
came on in August.  Please let me know what you think.  I would like to make 
sure that we are capturing our purchases correctly for both accounting and 
our economics.

Thank you,

Mary