Subject: Cornhusker
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 05:02:00 -0700 (PDT)

Rick asked me to schedule a meeting regarding the  topic referenced in 
previous e-mails.
Day/Date: Thursday 9/28/00
Time:  3:00 - 4:00
Location: EB2988
Please  let me know if you are unable to attend.
Thank you,
Tina Tennant
x58487
---------------------- Forwarded by Tina Tennant/HOU/ECT on 09/27/2000 11:52 
AM ---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Garrick Hill                           09/26/2000 05:02 PM

To: Tina Tennant/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Cornhusker

Please set up a meeting per the following:

---------------------- Forwarded by Garrick Hill/HOU/ECT on 09/26/2000 05:02 
PM ---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Garrick Hill                           09/26/2000 05:01 PM

To: Sandi M Braband/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Charles Ward/Corp/Enron@ENRON, John King/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dan 
Lyons/HOU/ECT@ECT, John Griffith/Corp/Enron@Enron, Daren J 
Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bob M Hall/NA/Enron@Enron, Mike Mazowita/Corp/Enron@Enron 
Subject: Cornhusker

Thanks for following up on this.

I think we're generally there in terms of the commercial terms, but need to 
think through just a few issues related to our plans for the asset.

I'd suggest we meet on Thursday as I believe the asset manager (Mike 
Mazowita) will be here in Houston.  In addition to John's list of attendees, 
Chuck Ward, John King and I should be in the meeting.  I'll ask Tina Tennant 
to corrdinate.

RH

---------------------- Forwarded by Garrick Hill/HOU/ECT on 09/26/2000 04:56 
PM ---------------------------
From: Sandi M Braband on 09/26/2000 01:27 PM
To: Garrick Hill/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Dan Lyons/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Cornhusker

Rick,
Just following up my voicemail to you yesterday ---John Griffith has 
contacted me regarding the gas management agreement relating to the 
Cornhusker transaction. When Dan was in my office several weeks ago, we spoke 
with you and it appeared that some of the financial terms of the gas 
management agreement were yet to be worked out--has that occurred yet? Do you 
know the details of the extension on the transition agreement? Are you 
available to meet on this in the next day or two and is there anyone else you 
think should be included? (John Griffith has asked to be included and 
suggests Darren Farmer and Bob Hall be present as well)--Please let me know

Thank you,
Sandi
ext. 35465