Subject: Re: SITARA TRAINING
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 08:47:00 -0700 (PDT)

Due to the lack of space for the Sitara training, only 4 people can attend 
from Texas.  I think that it would be most beneficial if the newest members 
of the group attended this first meeting (Liz, Mary, Susan, and Sabrae).  
Russ will set up another session at a future date for others (Tom, Eddie, 
Mark).

Let me know if you have any questions.

D

---------------------- Forwarded by Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT on 09/12/2000 
03:37 PM ---------------------------

Russ Severson
09/12/2000 03:25 PM
To: Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: SITARA TRAINING

Daren 

The number of interested people turned out to be larger than the room can 
handle.  Can you just send 3 or 4 for this meeting and I will set up a 
secondary date for the others.

Thanks
Russ
x37386 
---------------------- Forwarded by Russ Severson/HOU/ECT on 09/12/2000 03:16 
PM ---------------------------

Daren J Farmer
09/08/2000 02:14 PM
To: Russ Severson/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Pat Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Liz Bellamy/NA/Enron@Enron, Sabrae 
Zajac/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary Poorman/NA/Enron@Enron, Susan Hadix/NA/Enron@Enron, 
Tom Acton/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mark McCoy/Corp/Enron@Enron, Eddie 
Janzen/NA/Enron@Enron 
Subject: Re: SITARA TRAINING  

Russ, 

I would like for the following people from the Texas region to attend:

Liz Bellamy
Sabrae Zajak
Mary Poorman
Susan Hadix
Tom Acton
Mark McCoy 
Eddie Janzen

Let me know if this group is too large and move some to a later date.  Thanks.

D

Russ Severson
09/08/2000 08:53 AM
To: George Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tricia Bowen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Victor 
Lamadrid/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Patti Sullivan/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: SITARA TRAINING

I will be giving a training session on Wed   9/13/00  in 21C2 from 3:00-4:30 
pm.
I would like for you to send to the class any new logistics personnel that 
you might think could use a Sitara overview.
If someone cannot make it at this time, let me know their names and I will 
try to schedule something for them at a later time.

If possible, please send me a note on who might be attending, so I can get an 
approximate head count.

Call me or e-mail me if you have any questions

Russ
x37386