Subject: Re: Equistar Buybacks
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2000 07:18:00 -0700 (PDT)

The only valid "Buyback" ticket for Meter #: 1373 is Sitara Ticket #: 
246408.  S. Ticket #: 156342 is an old ticket which was used to set up 
Buyback 
       ticket across Equistar's meters{1552,1384,1062,1553}. If  you recall 
this process was done to enable Client Services to automate Equistar
       allocation/billing. The project took place around April 2000 
production retroactive back to Jan. 1999.  The link to compute the buyback is 
set up 
       on S. ticket # 246408.

       Since Equistar has begun doing business via ENA, it was necessary to 
establish a "Buyback Ticket " on ENA's Matrix.
       Thus, to answer your question, yes there should only be one "buyback 
ticket" for meter #: 1373 on HPL  and ENA.

       ENA activity is kept whole and the swing is on HPL.

       I hope I have addressed all of your questions below however, I am 
available for follow up discussion if needed.
 
       It  has been a pleasure working with you. I learned a lot about the 
business while scheduling industrials and thanks for the opportunity.

Daren J Farmer
09/07/2000 08:32 AM
To: Robert E Lloyd/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Pat Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: Equistar Buybacks

Robert, 

There are three buy back tickets in Sitara for Equistar at mtr 1373.  Two for 
HPL and one under ENA.  Shouldn't we have only one buyback for each company?  
Also, how do you have the meter set up to allocate between the ENA contract 
and HPL contract?

D