Subject: Intraday Eastrans Nominations change for 9/6/00 and Nomination for 9/7/00
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 08:39:00 -0700 (PDT)

As follow-up documentation for the Intraday sale on 9/6/00, the following 
states
the pricing for the redeliveries:

8500 MMBTU from Fuels Cotton Valley priced per Paragraph 1a of the Contract
Price (per MMBTU) section in the Transaction Agreement.
10955 MMBTU at ETGS Carthage Hub Tailgate priced per Paragraph 1c of the
Contract Price (per MMBTU) section in the Transaction Agreement
10545 MMBTU at CIPCO/Mobile Beaumont  which is priced differently than 
Paragraph
1b of the Contract Price (per MMBTU) section in the Transaction Agreement.  
The
price for 10545 MMBTU for 9/6/00 will be HSC Daily plus $.04/MMBTU.

Please confirm the above by replying to this E-Mail message.
---------------------- Forwarded by Marta K Henderson/Houston/PEFS/PEC on
09/06/2000 01:07 PM ---------------------------

Marta K Henderson
09/06/2000 09:58 AM

To:   Darrel F. Bane/EastTexas/PEFS/PEC@PEC, John A. Bretz/GCS/CEC/PEC@PEC, 
Chad
      W. Cass/GCS/CEC/PEC@PEC, Michael R. Cherry/EastTexas/PEFS/PEC@PEC, Bruce
      McMills/FtWorth/PEFS/PEC@PEC, William E. Speckels/GCS/CEC/PEC@PEC, Donna
      C. Spencer/GCS/CEC/PEC@PEC, Julia A. Urbanek/GCS/CEC/PEC@PEC, Dora J.
      Levy/GCS/CEC/PEC@PEC, [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], Sharon Beemer/FtWorth/PEFS/PEC@PEC, Connie
      Wester/EastTexas/PEFS/PEC@PEC
cc:

Subject:  Intraday Eastrans Nominations change for 9/6/00 and Nomination for
      9/7/00

Deliveries continue to be 30,000 MMBtu/dy

The redeliveries will be:

8500 from Fuels Cotton Valley
10955 to HPL's Cartwheel Agreement at Carthage
10545 at Mobil Beaumont

Effective for 9/7/00, deliveries to Eastrans continue to be 30,000 MMBtu/dy

The redeliveries will be:

8500 from Fuels Cotton Valley
21500 to HPL's Cartwheel Agreement at Carthage