Subject: Mobil Chemical - HPL meter # 1256 - expense transport
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 06:32:00 -0700 (PDT)

Ed - can you help?  I need to know the term of our existing transport expense 
deal with Reliant Entex to serve the referenced customer.  We must have an 
existing contract that we can look up.  Our existing deal to sell to Mobil 
expires October 1.  I am trying to make a two year sales offer beginning 
October 1.  If the transport expires before then, then we'll need to call 
Entex about a transport rate.  Who is the correct dealmaker to call Entex on 
this matter??  I'd be happy to do it, but I'd be stepping on somebody else's 
turf.

If the existing rate is indeed 5 cents plus 2.02% fuel, that seems kind of 
high.  It's a short haul -  according to our field folk, we give the gas to 
Entex at the La Porte City Gate, and it goes to the Mobil plant at Pasadena, 
about 10 miles away at the most.

Any and all help appreciated.

Lee

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Pat Clynes @ ENRON                           09/06/2000 11:10 AM

To: Robert E Lloyd/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Lee L Papayoti/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lauri A Allen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tom 
Acton/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Gary A Hanks/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Janet H Wallis/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Mobil Chemical  

Robert,
What company is this transport with?   The rate and fuel sound high for this 
very short transport.  Pat

Robert E Lloyd@ECT
09/06/2000 11:05 AM
To: Lee L Papayoti/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Pat Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Lauri A Allen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tom 
Acton/Corp/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: Mobil Chemical  

I am trying to facilitate this inquiry for Tom Acton who handle this expense 
agreement. HPL system indicate a rate as follows: 
 
  Transmission rate:   $0.05
   fuel {expressed in %}:  2.020

Willie Underwood {Marketer/Trader w/Reliant Energy} is prepared to quote you 
a more current rate by simply calling him @:
713 207-5127.
I am unable to reach Lee by phone.

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Pat Clynes @ ENRON                           09/06/2000 10:44 AM

To: Robert E Lloyd/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Lee L Papayoti/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lauri A Allen/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Mobil Chemical

Robert,
Please get with Lee Papayoti as soon as possible in reference to the delivery 
to Mobil Chemical #1256.
He is giving them an offer today and he needs to verify all transport cost 
associated with the deal.  Thanks