Subject: Re: *RESCHEDULED* Logistics/Volume Mgmt Staff Meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 03:35:00 -0700 (PDT)

Per our previous staff meeting, I have rescheduled our Logistics/Volume 
Mgmt Staff Meeting as designated below...

   Every other Tuesday, beginning September 19, 2000 

     2pm in EB3013

   Note:  I will be contacting your assistants to schedule individual 
meetings on the weeks we do not have a full staff meeting and will advise you 
accordingly.  

   

Heather Choate
08/30/2000 10:04 AM
To: Robert Superty/HOU/ECT@ECT, Katherine L Kelly/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rita 
Wynne/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael Eiben/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pat Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON, 
Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Bob M Hall/NA/Enron@Enron, Mary Comello/Corp/Enron@Enron, Yvette G 
Connevey/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Alex Saldana/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dorothy 
Dade/NA/Enron@Enron 
Subject: *RESCHEDULED* Logistics/Volume Mgmt Staff Meeting

           This week's staff meeting has been rescheduled to...

  Thursday, August 31, 2000 
       at 3pm in EB3084

            All weekly meetings following this one will resume on Tuesdays at 
2pm in EB3013.  

           Thank you, 
           Heather Choate, x33278
---------------------- Forwarded by Heather Choate/HOU/ECT on 08/25/2000 
05:20 PM ---------------------------

Heather Choate
08/21/2000 04:56 PM
To: Robert Superty/HOU/ECT@ECT, Katherine L Kelly/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rita 
Wynne/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael Eiben/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pat Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON, 
Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Bob M Hall/NA/Enron@Enron, Mary Comello/Corp/Enron@Enron, Yvette G 
Connevey/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Alex Saldana/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: *Recurring* Logistics/Volume Mgmt Staff Meeting

   Please plan to attend a Staff Meeting with Bob Hall...

 Every Tuesday, beginning August 29, 2000 at 2pm in EB3013.  

    If at anytime, you are unable to attend, please call me at x33278. 

    Many thanks!
    Heather Choate