Subject: Baytown 12'' Pigging Affected Meters
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 09:26:00 -0700 (PDT)

Cheryl

Please make sure letters are sent out this week for the Baytown 12" pigging 
project.  All producers are to be shut-in by 9:00 AM on September 12, 2000.  
The outage is expected to last three to four days.

If you have any questions please call me 36449

Gary Hanks
---------------------- Forwarded by Gary A Hanks/HOU/ECT on 08/29/2000 04:17 
PM ---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Gary A Hanks                           08/11/2000 11:13 AM

To: Cheryl Dudley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pat 
Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Lauri A Allen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Earl Tisdale/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Melissa Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT, George Weissman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shawna 
Flynn/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Steve HPL Schneider/HOU/ECT@ECT, James McKay/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey A 
Austin/HOU/ECT@ECT, William D Cosby/GCO/Enron@Enron 
Subject: Baytown 12'' Pigging Affected Meters

The Baytown 12" pigging project scheduled for August 15 has been cancelled.  
The work has been rescheduled and is expected to begin September 12.  The 
same list of meters will be shut-in early on the morning of September 12 and 
remain shut-in approximately three to four days.

If you have any questions please call me 36449.

Thanks
Gary Hanks
---------------------- Forwarded by Gary A Hanks/HOU/ECT on 08/08/2000 12:49 
PM ---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Gary A Hanks                           08/01/2000 10:55 AM

To: Cheryl Dudley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pat 
Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Lauri A Allen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Earl Tisdale/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Melissa Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT, George Weissman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shawna 
Flynn/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Steve HPL Schneider/HOU/ECT@ECT, James McKay/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey A 
Austin/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Baytown 12'' Pigging Affected Meters

The meters listed in the attached email will be shut-in in order to pig the 
Baytown 12".  The meters will be shut-in early on the morning of August 15, 
and remain shut-in for approximately five to ten days.

If you have any questions please call me 36449.

Thanks
Gary Hanks
Mgr Gas Control
---------------------- Forwarded by Gary A Hanks/HOU/ECT on 08/01/2000 10:44 
AM ---------------------------

Mike Vollmering@ENRON
08/01/2000 08:59 AM
To: Gary A Hanks/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jill T Zivley/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: James McKay/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pat Flavin/GCO/Enron@ENRON, Liberty Team 
HPL/GCO/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: Baytown 12''

The Columbus Energy Wiggins #1 (989634) will be effected by the pigging 
project. The tap valve is installed in the MLV bypass and the bypass will be 
removed to blow down the line.

Here is a list of all the Producers that will be effected.
Columbus Energy -------- Wiggins #1 (989634) and Fig Orchard (986764)
Sanchez O&G -------------- Worthen (989822) and Highlander #1 (989760)
ETOCO ----------------------- Hargrove Cmpt. (989651)
Highlands Pipeline Co.-- (989758)

The total volume from this production is 24 -25mmcf/d.

Please call if you need more 281-652-2510.

Thanks;  Mike