Subject: Re: September Spot Purchases
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 07:50:00 -0700 (PDT)

Vance,

Deal tickets have been created and entered in Sitara as follows:

Bob

Vance L Taylor
08/28/2000 04:33 PM
To: Robert Cotten/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Elizabeth L Hernandez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa Hesse/HOU/ECT@ECT, Trisha 
Hughes/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Donald P Reinhardt/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Melissa Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: September Spot Purchases

Bob,

HPLC will be purchasing wellhead gas from the producers listed below for the 
production month of September.  This production will be purchased on a "spot" 
basis and deal tickets should be created and entered into sitara based on the 
following information:

Counterparty    Meter  Volume Deal #  Price

Whiting Petroleum Corp   6523  200mmbtu/d 382601   91% IF/HSC  
Engage Energy US, LP   5923  775mmbtu/d 382610   100% IF/HSC less $0.24
Engage Energy US, LP   5848  240mmbtu/d 382621  100% IF/HSC less $0.24
Swift Energy    2630  21mmbtu/d 382627   90% IF/HSC less $0.258
Duke Energy Trading & Marketing 6347  200mmbtu/d 382631  85% IF/HSC

Additionally, this are Producer Svcs. deals and should be tracked in the IM 
Wellhead portfolio... attached to the gathering contract.

Thanks,

vlt
x3-6353