Subject: Re: ECT - IM WAHA ???
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 00:24:00 -0700 (PDT)

All except for last one rollled due to evergreen.  When you convert to ENA - 
IM Texas - don't forget to remove the evergreen flag on the old ECT - IM Waha 
deals.

---------------------- Forwarded by Thomas Engel/HOU/ECT on 08/29/2000 07:24 
AM ---------------------------

Daren J Farmer
08/22/2000 12:45 PM
To: Thomas Engel/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: ECT - IM WAHA ???  

These deals should be converted to ENA-IM Texas.  Is there a way that you can 
change all of these deals systematically?

D

   

	From:  Thomas Engel                           08/22/2000 08:54 AM

To: Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Heidi Withers/HOU/EES@EES, Trisha 
Hughes/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Rita Wynne/HOU/ECT@ECT, Russ Severson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott 
Mills/HOU/ECT@ECT, Regina Perkins/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: ECT - IM WAHA ???

Should these not be converted to ENA - IM Texas ???  Some time ago - we were 
told this desk was dead and the existing deals would end.  This desk is not 
included in any Texas desk portfolios.

The ECT desks are supposed to be inactive - however - these deals keep 
rolling - and 
someone created some new ones?   If the desk is active - should we change it 
to ENA - IM Waha - 
as ECT is no more ???