Subject: Columbia Energy History Data
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 00:20:00 -0800 (PST)

FYI - we will probably be asked what historical information is needed in our 
shop from a Logistics perspective. I would suggest asking the new CES 
employees to give us a list of what they know we would probably need to deal 
with historical questions on pipeline and customer physical imbalances as 
well as any other information that helps support some of the large customer 
and asset transactions. 

Have each of them put together a list that we can consolidate and forward to 
the IT folks. 

Thanks - Bob

---------------------- Forwarded by Robert Superty/HOU/ECT on 01/06/2000 
07:56 AM ---------------------------

	Enron Technology
	
	From:  Inja Chun                           01/05/2000 01:21 PM

To: Susan Harrison/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bryce Baxter/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sheri 
Thomas/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Brent A Price/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brenda F Herod/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert 
Superty/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tommy J Yanowski/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Larrissa Sharma/HOU/ECT@ECT, Anthony Dayao/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lawrence R 
Daze/HOU/ECT@ECT, Richard Burchfield/HOU/ECT@ECT, [email-masked], 
Tommy J Yanowski/HOU/ECT@ECT, Beth S Perlman/LON/ECT@ECT, Philippe A 
Bibi/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Friedman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary Solmonson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bob 
Klein/HOU/ECT@ECT, Georgeanne Hodges/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa Csikos/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Rita Wynne/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Columbia Energy History Data

The following summarizes the decisions made during our  user & IT joint 
meeting today regarding the handling of CES historical data.

A.  Bryce Baxter will coordinate with all user groups to identify CES reports 
that need to be actually printed as hard copy or transfered to files that 
will be accessed               via the Electronic Document Management system.
B.  Jeff Peoples will be working with Bryce Baxter to produce reports using 
CES system via ISDN line at Enron building - this will continue to be part of 
his duty until  the job is done (Jeff joined ENA as a member of Sitara group).
C.  Larry Daze will be working with Jeff Peoples and Bryce Baxter to ensure 
all reports are loaded on our EDMS with proper indexing.
D.  No need for manupulating CES history data is necessary  (i.e. downloading 
on spreadsheets).  Therefore, no data will be kept on the disk other than 
EDMS.