Subject: Re: Koch Midstream Services Co
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 04:50:00 -0700 (PDT)

Please change the Sitara tickets dating back to January 2000 and let me know 
when you are finished.

Thank You,
Tina Valadez

Daren J Farmer
10/16/2000 11:15 AM
To: Tina Valadez/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Carlos J Rodriguez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kristen J Hanson/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Koch Midstream Services Co  

Since Koch has told you that they sold the properties to Duke, I would say 
that Duke should be paying us for the gas.

I had heard that Koch sold the properties to another counterparty, but I 
wasn't sure to whom.  I either talked or left a message with someone in the 
settlements area about two months ago about this after Koch informed the 
trader that they should not be getting the invoices.  However, I never heard 
back from anyone. 

This is related to the CES acquisition which came online the first of this 
year.  The deal info we had at the time had this sale booked to Koch.  I can 
change the tickets in Sitara to the Duke counterparty (or create new tickets) 
today if you need me to, so that we can get the invoice out the door.  You 
will still need to coordinate with the contract group in getting the correct 
contract in place for the deal.

D

Tina Valadez
10/10/2000 10:18 AM
To: Carlos J Rodriguez/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Kristen J Hanson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Koch Midstream Services Co

I have been billing Koch Midstream Services Co under ENA for meters 
LL-1-0030-Comitas (Sitara #144052) and LL-1-0027-Volpe (Sitara #144049).  My 
former accounting contact at Koch, Michael Thomas, said that Koch sold these 
south texas assets to Duke Energy Field Services back in 1999.  Michael faxed 
a contract which I forwarded to Cindy Balfour Flannigan in the contract 
area.  Cindy said she can't tie the deals in the contract to our system so 
she can't recognize the assignment.  Cindy has left messages with Koch, but 
she has not been able to resolve the issue.    Koch is refusing to pay for 
the gas and there is currently over a million dollars outstanding relating to 
these deals.  I need to find out whether Koch or Duke is responsible for 
paying for this gas.  Do you have any information regarding this issue?

Thanks,
Tina Valadez
3-7548
  
---------------------- Forwarded by Tina Valadez/HOU/ECT on 10/10/2000 10:03 
AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Ami Chokshi @ ENRON                           10/09/2000 02:47 PM

To: Tina Valadez/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: 

Tina,

With regards ti the Koch Midstream, you could talk to Daren Farmer about it. 
Also, Carlos Rodriguez could help. 

Ami