Subject: Koch Midstream Services Co
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 03:18:00 -0700 (PDT)

I have been billing Koch Midstream Services Co under ENA for meters 
LL-1-0030-Comitas (Sitara #144052) and LL-1-0027-Volpe (Sitara #144049).  My 
former accounting contact at Koch, Michael Thomas, said that Koch sold these 
south texas assets to Duke Energy Field Services back in 1999.  Michael faxed 
a contract which I forwarded to Cindy Balfour Flannigan in the contract 
area.  Cindy said she can't tie the deals in the contract to our system so 
she can't recognize the assignment.  Cindy has left messages with Koch, but 
she has not been able to resolve the issue.    Koch is refusing to pay for 
the gas and there is currently over a million dollars outstanding relating to 
these deals.  I need to find out whether Koch or Duke is responsible for 
paying for this gas.  Do you have any information regarding this issue?

Thanks,
Tina Valadez
3-7548
  
---------------------- Forwarded by Tina Valadez/HOU/ECT on 10/10/2000 10:03 
AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Ami Chokshi @ ENRON                           10/09/2000 02:47 PM

To: Tina Valadez/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: 

Tina,

With regards ti the Koch Midstream, you could talk to Daren Farmer about it. 
Also, Carlos Rodriguez could help. 

Ami