Subject: Tenaska IV 10/00
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 08:44:00 -0800 (PST)

A revised amount for the purchase demand fee: $2,405706.43.  Volumes were not 
actualized correctly.
---------------------- Forwarded by Megan Parker/Corp/Enron on 12/12/2000 
04:29 PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Megan Parker                           12/07/2000 09:18 AM

To: Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: Tenaska IV 10/00

We have actuals.  The larger of the two volumes is 1,395,000, which is 
45,000/day, so the demand rate in deal 514353 is fine.  I am having a 
problem, though, with the way it is coming to settlements.  It is showing up 
with a Jan 2003 delivery date.  I think the demand fee needs to be on 10/1 
only.  Right now, it is on a line with a date of 10/1/00 to 12/31/36.   I 
think this is confusing the system some how.  Also, we still need the 
purchase deal for Tenaska IV.  It should be for a demand fee of $2,571,135.73 
booked to the Cleburne desk.  We actually owe $1,798,389.73, but I need to 
net the Tenaska IV sales with the purchase to clear those receivables.  James 
is calling me every day asking for an update.  Do you know when we will be 
able to get this in the system?  I have attached my spreadsheet so you can 
see the numbers.

Megan