Subject: Tenaska IV outage update
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 05:14:00 -0700 (PDT)

Please note that the Cleburne plant is expected to come back up on Sat. 
morning the 7th of October.  I have already submitted the nominations to 
Lonestar for the weekend (7th-9th), taking all gas to the plant.  If they 
come up early, we have imbalance gas that will serve them.   I have informed 
Mary of this, and will give her a copy of the noms, #'s and contacts, etc....

Thanks,
Mark 
x33396

---------------------- Forwarded by Mark McCoy/Corp/Enron on 10/05/2000 12:06 
PM ---------------------------

Mike Mazowita
10/05/2000 10:39 AM
To: Mark McCoy/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Tenaska IV outage update

FYI.
---------------------- Forwarded by Mike Mazowita/Corp/Enron on 10/05/2000 
10:32 AM ---------------------------

"Mike Gough" <[email-masked]> on 10/05/2000 10:28:10 AM
Please respond to <[email-masked]>
To: "Mazowita, Mike" <[email-masked]>
cc: "Scarborough, Dan" <[email-masked]>, "Ward, Chuck" 
<[email-masked]> 

Subject: Tenaska IV outage update

We are finally beginning to put closure on our outage. It has been
frustrating to say the least. We are currently projecting a late Friday or
early Saturday morning startup barring any unseen problems.

MG