Subject: Re: Cornhusker
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 01:39:00 -0700 (PDT)

If the plants become an external counterparty, the fee should probably go 
back to the 
scale in the original contract.  The assumption being that the original plant 
financing could afford
the escalating fee.

Let me know if you want me to look into it any further.

thanks

bob

Daren J Farmer@ECT
09/20/2000 07:38 AM
To: Thomas A Martin/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bob M Hall/NA/Enron@Enron, Steve 
Jackson/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: Cornhusker

Please read the message below.  What do you think about increasing the fee?

D
--------------------- Forwarded by Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT on 09/20/2000 07:32 
AM ---------------------------

John Griffith@ENRON
09/19/2000 11:28 AM
To: Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Cornhusker

Darren,

How are things going?  Just a note to reiterate what we talked about 
yesterday.  Rick Hill wanted to know what the admin fee would be if the fee 
was for an outside counterparty.  This admin fee would be for the life of the 
project (through 2019).   Also, Mike Mazowita should be calling you to talk 
about the plant being down this week through the end of the month.  Please 
let me know if you have any questions or concerns.  Thanks.

John