Subject: Cornhusker for Sept
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 03:13:00 -0700 (PDT)

Daren informed me that Tenaska will continue to nominate the Cornhusker 
business for another week or so, until all the paperwork is signed.  But, we 
will be taking this over for September shortly.

Thanks,
Mark
---------------------- Forwarded by Mark McCoy/Corp/Enron on 09/01/2000 10:10 
AM ---------------------------

Mark McCoy
09/01/2000 09:33 AM
To: Pat Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stacey 
Neuweiler/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Rita Wynne/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Cornhusker for Sept

Correction:  that should be Rick Hill, not Rich

---------------------- Forwarded by Mark McCoy/Corp/Enron on 09/01/2000 09:31 
AM ---------------------------

Mark McCoy
09/01/2000 09:26 AM
To: Pat Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stacey 
Neuweiler/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Rita Wynne/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Cornhusker for Sept

I was informed by Nancy Stivers at Tenaska that Rich Hill with Enron called 
Tenaska and requested that they continue to handle the nominations and 
accounting for Cornhusker through September.  Have you heard this?