Subject: Re: New Sitara Desk Request _ ENA - IM Cleburne _ GCP Response
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 03:48:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Scott,

Your request is complete as follows:

Portfolio:
CP/ID 84078 ENA - IM Cleburne

CPR Record:
CP/ID 84079 ENA - IM Cleburne
BA/ID 84079

Rgds.

Samuel x3-9890
(GCP_ENA)

   

	From:  Scott Mills                           08/30/2000 08:27 AM

To: Samuel Schott/HOU/ECT@ECT, Richard Elwood/HOU/ECT@ECT, Debbie R 
Brackett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Judy Rose/HOU/ECT@ECT, Vanessa 
Schulte/Corp/Enron@Enron, David Baumbach/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J 
Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dave Nommensen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Donna Greif/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Shawna Johnson/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Russ Severson/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: New Sitara Desk Request

This needs to be available in production by early afternoon.  Sorry for the 
short notice.

SRM (x33548)