Subject: DONE: New Sitara Desk Request (Ref CC#20000813)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 03:31:00 -0700 (PDT)

Carey,
Per Scott's request below the following business unit (aka: desk id, 
portfolio) was added to Global production and Unify development, test, 
production and stage.   Please copy to the other Global environments.
Thanks, 
Dick, x3-1489

Updated in Global production environment GCC Code Desc:

P ENT SUBENTI DATA_CD    AP DATA_DESC               CODE_ID
- --- ------- ---------- -- -------------------- ----------
A SIT DESKID  IMCL       A  ENA - IM Cleburne          9273

   

	From:  Scott Mills                           08/30/2000 08:27 AM

To: Samuel Schott/HOU/ECT@ECT, Richard Elwood/HOU/ECT@ECT, Debbie R 
Brackett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Judy Rose/HOU/ECT@ECT, Vanessa 
Schulte/Corp/Enron@Enron, David Baumbach/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J 
Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dave Nommensen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Donna Greif/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Shawna Johnson/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Russ Severson/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: New Sitara Desk Request

This needs to be available in production by early afternoon.  Sorry for the 
short notice.

SRM (x33548)