Subject: Cornhusker - Gas Management
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 01:26:00 -0700 (PDT)

I thought it might be helpful to summarize the next steps we agreed are 
necessary to put a "gas agency" agreement in place between the Texas desk and 
Ponderosa Pine Energy, LLC.

Mazowita and Farmer to work with plant manager (Mike Gough) to determine:
How power schedules are received from Brazos and translated into fuel 
requirements
The plant's operating flexibility to use fuel oil over natural gas
How the use of fuel oil is built into the dispatch/operation decision
The degree to which the plant has historically been involved with fuel 
suppliers beyond TGC (i.e., Apache, Williams, Lone Star)

Mazowita and Farmer to work with TGC (Nancy Stivers) to determine: 
How gas schedules are received from the plant
Why there were structural differences between the Apache/Williams fuel supply 
agreements and the TGC agency agreement
TGC's experience with optimizing value under the fuel supply agreements

Farmer to determine if a "form agreement" is available within ENA for 
transactions of this nature

Lyons/Hill to determine (a) if there is a need to have the gas agency 
agreement at the project vs. holding company level and (b) if bank approvals 
are needed as a result of the new agreement

Lyons/Mazowita/Farmer to draft agency agreement

Griffith to determine the best means of handling "duel fuel" capability at 
the plant within ENA

As an aside, I passed the information that Daren gave me in the meeting 
concerning the tax certificate for the use of fuel oil on to Rhett Jackson, 
who handled tax-related matters during the acquisition phase of this 
project.  

Please keep me in the loop as these contacts are made and let me know how I 
can help.