Subject: More maps
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 01:53:00 -0700 (PDT)

Maria Salazar has sent me some more maps that show more details of individual 
pipelines.   I like the details and formatting of the map that Kevin Hyatt 
sent out...so I think that would be good to use for the main map (although 
Maria pointed out that some of the pipeline details have not been updated).  
The maps that are attached below could be used for the "drill down" from the 
main map to the detailed maps (the customer would point and click on the 
company they want and then get to a more specific map with greater detail on 
the individual pipe).  What do you think?  What details do we want to show 
for the drill down maps?

---------------------- Forwarded by Jo Williams/ET&S/Enron on 05/22/2000 
08:39 AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Maria Salazar                           05/19/2000 01:35 PM

To: Jo Williams/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: NNG AND TW

JO-
THIS IS A NNG MAP ON A COUNTY LEVEL ALSO IT SHOWS NBPL AND TRAILBLAZER. I 
KNOW YOU SAID THAT COMPRESSORS ARE NOT NEEDE BUT BEFORE I START REMOING THEM 
I WANTED TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. I COULD START SPLITTING UP THE STATES. CALL 
ME 6.7156

THIS IS TW SYSTEM MAP