Subject: King Ranch
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 07:39:00 -0800 (PST)

There are two fields of gas that I am having difficulty with in the Unify 
System.

1. Cage Ranch - Since there is no processing agreement that accomodates this 
gas on King Ranch, it is my understanding  HPL is selling the liquids and 
King Ranch is re-delivering to stratton.  It is also my understanding that 
there is a .05 cent fee
 to deliver this gas.  We need a method to accomodate the volume flow on HPL 
at meter 415 and 9643.  This gas 
 will not be reflected on Trans. Usage ticket #123395 and #95394 since it is 
not being nominated from a   processing agreement.  We either, need to input 
a point nom (on HPL or KRGP) at these meters to match the nom at meter  9610, 
or a deal for Purchase and Sale (if King Ranch is taking title to the gas) 
needs to be input into Sitara at these meters  with the  appropriate rate.  I 
have currently input a point nom on KRGP to accomodate this flow, so we can  
divert some of this gas to the current interstate sales that are being made.

2. Forest Oil -   There is a processing agreement that will accomodate flow 
from the meter (6396) into King Ranch.  It is my
 understanding that this agreement was originally setup until Texaco had 
their own processing agreement.  I need   confirmation that the gas from this 
meter should be nominated on contract # (96006681) and that this agreement 
should  have been reassigned to HPLC. (It is currently still under HPLR).  

 If this gas is not nominated on the above transport agreement, then once 
again we need to accomodate the flow volume  on the HPL pipe with either a 
point nom or a Sitara Deal at meters 415 and 9643.