Subject: Weekly meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 12:21:00 -0700 (PDT)

I realize this is short notice, but I would really like for you all to attend 
this meeting from 2:30 to 4:00 or 4:30 pm tomorrow at Bridgeline's offices.  
Their people are trying to get up to speed on the systems and the business.  
Most are accountants from Texaco, and there is a common theme - they think in 
accounting deadlines, after the end of the month, and most do not have 
experience with a trading business.  I assume they have experience with the 
asset world.  I am sure they are very capable employees, but they have so 
much on their plates, and we can help.  I realize that we lost some time 
today with the system outage as well as it is the end of the month.  However, 
we will never migrate our services to their infrastructure if we don't get 
this moving.  So I would like to do a "chalk talk" tomorrow with them - very 
simply, starting at ground zero.  We need to explain Sitara, CPR, TAGG and 
ERMS as well as Unify and POPS.  The perspectives need to be very clear 
also:  Marketing, Onsystem Pipeline and Offsystem business.

I know that Mike, Daren and Rita (I think) will be there.  Tommy Yanowski 
will be there also.  If possible, I would like Mary, Pat and Lisa to join us 
also.  Steve, we will not do an in-depth discussion of Risk as Jay came from 
ENA, and they are not a mark-to-market company.   We will cover this more 
from an accrual basis.  So I don't think your time would be best utilized, 
but you are more than welcome if you want to attend.  Mary, I think your 
background and system knowledge will be beneficial even though you have not 
been involved in the Bridgeline transactions.  Pat, it would be helpful for 
you to be there to provide any insight you might have, but I know it will be 
tough for both you and Daren to be gone.  Exercise your judgement.

Please let me know ASAP if you can swing being there.  I know it is 
difficult, and the room will be tight, but I appreciate any support you all 
can provide.  I will be in and out myself.  Thanks in advance for your help.

---------------------- Forwarded by Brenda F Herod/HOU/ECT on 06/28/2000 
06:44 PM ---------------------------

Trevor Mihalik@ENRON
06/28/2000 04:05 PM
To: Michael Eiben/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tommy J Yanowski/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brenda F 
Herod/HOU/ECT@ECT, Anita K Patton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jay Knoblauh/HOU/ECT@ECT, Doug 
Wilkinson/NA/Enron@Enron, Hugh Connett/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Michelle 
Mullins/NA/Enron@Enron, Rita Wynne/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shirley 
Machleit/NA/Enron@Enron, John W Nelson/NA/Enron@Enron, Liz 
Hillman/Corp/Enron@Enron, Robert Morgan/GCO/Enron@Enron
cc: Randy Curry, Trevor Mihalik 
Subject: Weekly meeting

	

We have made a small change in the timing of tomorrow's meeting.  We are now 
planning on having the regularly scheduled Glen Ceditol meeting from 1:00 - 
2:30.  We will be going over several of the issues that were raised in last 
weeks meeting (i.e., operational zones and gas control reports from the 
Texaco system) as well as discussing various items on a go forward basis.  We 
then, albeit somewhat backwards, will have Brenda and some people from her 
shop give an overview of the scheduling systems from 2:30 to 4:00.  Please 
make every effort to make the meeting at those times.

Thanks

Trevor

---------------------- Forwarded by Trevor Mihalik/NA/Enron on 06/28/2000 
03:35 PM ---------------------------

Trevor Mihalik
06/27/2000 07:24 AM
To: Michael Eiben/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tommy J Yanowski/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brenda F 
Herod/HOU/ECT@ECT, Anita K Patton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jay Knoblauh/HOU/ECT@ECT, Doug 
Wilkinson/NA/Enron@Enron, Hugh Connett/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Michelle 
Mullins/NA/Enron@Enron, Rita Wynne/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shirley 
Machleit/NA/Enron@Enron, John W Nelson/NA/Enron@Enron, Liz 
Hillman/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Randy Curry 

Subject: Weekly meeting

Please note that we have rescheduled our weekly meeting from today to Thurs.  
We are going to try to start from the beginning and do a systems overview 
from 10:00am to 12:00 and then have our regularly scheduled meeting from 1:00 
- 3:00.  The meeting will be in 3AC 4400.

Please let me know if you think it would be beneficial for you to attend the 
overview in the morning.  

Thanks,

Trevor