Subject: Brenda Herod's Off-Site Management Meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 08:13:00 -0800 (PST)

Please plan to attend an Off-Site meeting next Wednesday, February 16th at 
the Plaza Club, located at 910 Louisiana.  The meeting will take place in the 
Solarium Room.

The tentative agenda is:
11:30 - 1:00 Lunch
1:00 - 5:00  Meeting
5:00 - 6:30 Cocktails

As mentioned in today's staff meeting, if you have issues or items that you 
would like added to the agenda please forward those on. As well, please 
submit your ideas for the Management Team Building event by Friday 
afternoon.  For those of you who are afraid of what Brenda and I may come up 
with on our own, you better submit some ideas.

Thank You!
Yvette
x3.5953