Subject: Central Power & Light
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 05:38:00 -0800 (PST)

Daren - was there a deal for 5.000 at CP&L on Feb. 21?  CP&L shows 5.000, but 
I have looked in MOPS and there is not a deal.  Can you verify whether or not 
there was a deal for that day?  Thanks.

Aimee

---------------------- Forwarded by Aimee Lannou/HOU/ECT on 03/20/2001 01:39 
PM ---------------------------

Rebecca Griffin@ENRON
03/20/2001 01:18 PM
To: Aimee Lannou/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Central Power & Light

Aimee,

I received a call from CP&L about the February 2001 production invoice.  They 
are showing 5,000 mmbtu on February 21 for HPL.  We are not showing anything 
for HPL on that day.  Could you verify if this is correct?

Thanks for your help.

Rebecca