Subject: Your Amazon.com order (#104-9670681-0325567)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 04:58:00 -0800 (PST)

Hello from Amazon.com.

We're writing to confirm that we have processed your refund for
$18.00 for the above-referenced order.

This amount should appear as a credit on your next credit card statement.
For more information about this refund, please visit Your Account
(http://www.amazon.com/your-account) to view the above-referenced order.
Completed returns and refunds will appear at the bottom of the order
summary page.

We hope that this is a satisfactory resolution for you.
If you have any questions, please contact us via e-mail, fax, or
phone:

E-mail: [email-masked]
Fax:    1-206-266-2950
Phone:  1-800-201-7575 for US customers
        1-206-266-2992 for international customers

Thank you for shopping at Amazon.com.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Amazon.com
Earth's Biggest Selection
[email-masked]             http://www.amazon.com/
-------------------------------------------------------------