Subject: Re: Aspect Resources- meter # 78033, #78032 - 3/00 production
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 07:21:00 -0700 (PDT)

Charlotte Hawkins should be able to help you with this.

   

	From:  Stephanie Gomes                           04/13/2000 09:38 AM

To: Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Aspect Resources- meter # 78033, #78032 - 3/00 production

	

Daren,
I'm not sure if you are the person that can make this change for me.  If you 
are not, could you please let me know who I need to speak to.
For meter # 78033 and # 78032 for 3/00 production forward, this deal is set 
up under the wrong Sitara #, therefore the volumes are not pulling in Sitara.
  The sitara # that it is currently attached to is # 149421 which this deal 
was only for 1/00 production.  The new Sitara number that we should be using 
is
Sitara # 156387 ( for meter # 78033 ) and Sitara # 156383 ( for meter # 78032 
).  I have attached an example  to help see what I am talking about.
( this was for 2/00 production )
Could you please let me know when the change has been made or if there is 
something that I need to do.

Thanks, Stephanie ( 3-6004 )