Subject: Re: Meter 8740 Dec 99
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 05:47:00 -0800 (PST)

We do not have deal to enter for this.  You need to look at the entire Midtex 
line for each of the days that are out of balance.  If we are short at Katy, 
I would think that we would be long at Dewville.  (Many times, our receipts 
from the Midtex line at Katy are offset by our deliveries to Tufco at the 
Tap.)  This should help you fix the January problem.  Also, for December, you 
may need to ask PG&E where they show the delivery for Western.  Is it at HPL 
Katy, as our records show, or is it at PGE's another point on the Midtex 
line?  In any case, we don't have deliveries to make.  The only other remedy 
is to book the variance on the partnership imbalance.

D

   Aimee Lannou                03/22/2000 01:24 PM

To: Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Brenda F Herod/HOU/ECT@ECT, Thu Nguyen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert E 
Lloyd/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cynthia Hakemack/HOU/ECT@ECT, Megan 
Parker/Corp/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: Meter 8740 Dec 99

Daren - can you set up a delivery deal for meter 8740 for Jan 00 and Dec. 
99?   I checked OSS and there is an 089 operational contract that took the 
swing in case the meter flows more or less than the nom.   Third party 
contracts are supposed to stay whole.  Days 12-14 did not flow enough to 
cover the noms for Western.  We have the same problem on Jan. 25.  Please let 
me know, Brenda Herod would like this resolved today, as would I.

- Aimee
---------------------- Forwarded by Aimee Lannou/HOU/ECT on 03/22/2000 01:10 
PM ---------------------------
   Aimee Lannou                03/06/2000 04:36 PM

To: Stacey Neuweiler/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Thu Nguyen/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Meter 8740 Dec 99

Stacy- Can you please set up a new deal for meter 8740 for Dec. 99.  The 
problem with this meter is,  all third party transports should stay whole and 
HPL takes the swing.  Several days the meter did not flow enough and the 
third parties did not receive all of their gas.  I need a delivery set up so 
the 3rd parties will stay whole.  If you have any questions, please let me 
know.

Thanks.

- Aimee
---------------------- Forwarded by Aimee Lannou/HOU/ECT on 03/06/2000 04:30 
PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Thu Nguyen                           03/06/2000 04:14 PM

To: Aimee Lannou/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: George Grant/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Meter 8740 Dec 99

Aimee,

 We are still having problem with this meter.  From what I understand of our 
conversation a week or two ago, HPL needs to take the swing to keep the other 
contracts whole.  In the case where we have excess flow the HPL (R) contract 
takes the swing.  So in the case where we are short, shouldn't we have a HPL 
(D) contract to take the swing?  Please let me know if this will work.  I 
need to get back with Settlement today.  Thanks

Thu