Subject: Shut-in of meter 0984179 Hoff Heller Unit 22 CDP
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 23:12:00 -0800 (PST)

FYI.  Due to this shut-in, I have taken deal 135714 to zero for the 
17th-29th.  If you hear of this point coming back into service, please notify 
me.

D
---------------------- Forwarded by Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT on 02/18/2000 
07:10 AM ---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Gary A Hanks                           02/17/2000 03:39 PM

To: Shawna Flynn/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steve Venturatos/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cheryl D 
King/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Earl Tisdale/HOU/ECT@ECT, James McKay/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melissa 
Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pat Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: Shut-in of meter 0984179 Hoff Heller Unit 22 CDP

Meter 0984179 Hoff Heller Unit #22 CDP was shut-in at approximately 9:20 AM 
today (February 17, 2000).  

On Wednesday, February 16, the meter was found flowing 25 lb dew point gas.  
The pumper was given 24 hours to correct the problem.  On February 17, the 
meter was found flowing 40 lb dew point gas.

If you have any questions please call me at 36449.

Thanks
Gary H