Subject: Mtg: Customer Trip
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 02:14:00 -0800 (PST)

Heather, 

I will be at an offsite meeting today.  Stacey Neuweiller will attend in my 
place.  Leave me a voicemail if you need me to do anything.  Thanks.

D
---------------------- Forwarded by Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT on 02/16/2000 
10:13 AM ---------------------------

Heather Choate
02/15/2000 04:20 PM
To: George Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Maria Garza/HOU/ECT@ECT, Charles T 
Muzzy/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rhonda Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark L Schrab/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeff 
D Davis/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa Kinsey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Benjamin Markey/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Margie Straight/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michelle Zhang/HOU/ECT@ECT, Reyna 
Cabrera/HOU/ECT@ECT, Darren Espey/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Cora 
Pendergrass/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Alex Saldana/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kimberly 
Vaughn/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pat Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Chantelle Villanueva/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Mtg: Customer Trip

  Please plan to attend a meeting to discuss the Customer Trip 

 Wednesday, February 16, 2000
 at 3pm in EB3084 

   Thanks! Heather, x33278