Subject: Re: Sale to Shoreline
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 04:50:00 -0800 (PST)

Stella and Charlotte, 

I looked into this deal.  We sold this gas for one day only.  In MOPS, the 
path was nominated for 1/26 only.  However, in POPS the path was nominated 
and confirmed for 1/26-1/31.  This should have been showing up as a 
bridgeback error during the month.  Also, someone should have identified that 
the path/nom in MOPS wasn't the same as the nom in POPS.  This discrepancy 
should have been found before we closed out January.

I researched this problem by reviewing both systems (looking at the path id 
in POPS, finding it in MOPS, and checking the audit on the path in MOPS).  
This type of issue should be researched and solved by the logistics group, 
who has all the necessary tools to find the problem.  The resolution, not the 
problem, should have been presented to myself or the marketer, with an 
explanation of what happened.  Some one still needs to find out how the gas 
was confirmed for the 27th-31st.

Since the gas apparently flowed, we will have to apply the overflow to the 
OBA.  Unless you can find a missing transport contract.

D

   

	From:  Stella L Morris                           02/10/2000 02:26 PM

To: Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Charlotte Hawkins/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Sale to Shoreline

FYI
---------------------- Forwarded by Stella L Morris/HOU/ECT on 02/10/2000 
02:25 PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Sherlyn Schumack                           02/10/2000 02:21 PM

To: Joanie H Ngo/HOU/ECT@ECT, Katherine Herrera/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Stella L Morris/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Sale to Shoreline

Joanie,

Logistics is waiting to hear from Daren on this issue.  He will either need 
to extend the deal or maybe there should be another deal in place.   This 
deal 155118 is valid on 1/26/00 only, but the rest of the volume you are 
looking for is scheduled on days 1/27 - 1/31.    I am sure there is no 
pricing on those days.  

I will let you know as soon as I hear from them.