Subject: Re: Review Texas Budgets Meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 22:50:00 -0800 (PST)

Can we start this meeting later?  We will be trading until 10:30.  Since Greg 
McClendon is out of the office, Carey Metz is trading basis for him.  Because 
Carey is doing that, Stacey is needed to trade Waha.  And she is my backup on 
managing our position.  So, I need to be on the desk during trading.

Daren

   

	From:  Yvette G Connevey @ ENRON                           01/31/2000 04:32 PM

To: Steve Venturatos/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary M Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rita 
Wynne/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa Csikos/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pat 
Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Lisa B Cousino/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Ragayle Pellum/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pamela Chambers/Corp/Enron@Enron, Brenda F 
Herod/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Review Texas Budgets Meeting

Please plan to attend a Texas Budget Meeting this Friday, February 4th, from 
9:00 - 10:00 am in 37C1.

If you have any questions please call. 

Thank You!
Yvette
x3.5953