Subject: Re: Meter 5892
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 08:46:00 -0800 (PST)

I have done deals with John at this point.  Why are we not being allocated 
any volume?

D

Charlene Richmond
02/21/2001 02:59 PM
To: Fred Boas/HOU/EES@EES, Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melissa 
Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Karen Lindley/Corp/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: Meter 5892

I am getting several phone calls from Alpine Resources demanding to be paid 
for meter 5892 and there is nothing there to be paid.  

The person name doing the requesting is John Childers and he said that he 
spoke to Daren Farmer.  He is looking for 859 mmbtu's for December, 2000 and 
3,251 mmbtu's for January 2001 .  This is on the Katy Gas Unit.  If anyone 
would like to talk to John his phone number is 281-646-0232

Charlene
X31539