Subject: rollout schedule for Unify real-time Deal/Path updates
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 08:47:00 -0800 (PST)

A walk-thru/demo of this new functionality was held today with the Logistics 
Managers and representative schedulers from each region except for Texas and 
Calgary.  The changes were well received and no revisions were requested.  
They would like to have the changes migrated to Production the evening of 
Tuesday, January 18 for use the morning of Wednesday, January 19.

Paul, could you please insure that the network folks have the Tibco install 
complete by Monday, including Terminal Server.
Scotty, Paul may need one of your folks to insure that the Tibco install 
works OK on Terminal Server (none of us have access).
Scotty, can you follow up with Calgary and Texas since they missed the demo.
 Also, what level of security is desired for the rollout - selected 
schedulers or all of Logistics?
Dave M, plan to have the last few related items in Stage by Monday to insure 
all is clean by Tuesday night. (print, filter, closed Path List, & app close 
error msg)

If you do not feel like this schedule can be met, please let me know as you 
become aware.

Thanks, d.n.