Subject: Buyer vs. Seller on Intercompany Deals
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 05:09:00 -0800 (PST)

To clarify the memo that I sent yesterday concerning Buyer vs. Seller on 
Intercompany deals, I want to make sure that everyone understands that not 
only will the Seller side post on the SITARA deal but that the Volume 
Feedback Reconciliation report  will reflect the error(s) associated with the 
buy side as well.  It will no longer show the the error(s) generated by the 
sales side as it currently does.  This change will coincide with the way SAP 
reports Intercompany transactions.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Note: The Volume Feedback Reconciliation report is the report which I 
distribute on a daily basis.

Thanks,
RHP

---------------------- Forwarded by Regina Perkins/HOU/ECT on 02/04/2000 
10:20 AM ---------------------------

Regina Perkins
02/03/2000 05:32 PM
To: Edward Terry/HOU/ECT@ECT, Katherine L Kelly/HOU/ECT@ECT, George 
Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary M Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jim 
Homco/HOU/ECT@ECT, Randall L Gay/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pat Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON, 
Bryce Baxter/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rita Wynne/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gary Nelson/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Regina Perkins/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Mills/HOU/ECT@ECT, Francis S 
Lim/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Buyer vs. Seller on Intercompany Deals

It has been brought to my attention that SAP will not use the Buyer as the 
governing value associated with Intercompany deals but the Seller.  
Currently, SITARA captures the volume bridged back on the buy side not the 
sales side.  I wanted to make sure that those of you who would be impacted by 
the change were aware of how SITARA would reflected the volumes associated 
with Intercompany deals.  If there are any concerns with this, please let me 
know as soon as possible.  I will need to have an adjustment made to the 
Volume Feedback Reconciliation report to reflect this change once it has been 
finalized.   It may be a month or two before this is implemented but I wanted 
to make sure everyone had advance notice.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at X39222.

Thanks,
RHP