Subject: Re: Meter 5848
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 08:00:00 -0700 (PDT)

Vance,

What is the price and volume that should be entered for October?  Apparently, 
Engage changed their name to Coastal was the reason the deal ticket was 
created that way.

Bob

Vance L Taylor
10/11/2000 02:47 PM
To: Robert Cotten/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Pat Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Aimee 
Lannou/HOU/ECT@ECt, Melissa Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Meter 5848  

Bob,

You are correct, I did request a ticket at meter 5848 as a spot purchase.  
However, I'm not sure why the ticket was created in the name of Coastal; it 
should have been in the name Engage Energy US, LP.  As for October, HPLC is 
buying this package of gas on a "spot" basis and a ticket should be created 
and entered in to sitara.

Thanks,

vlt
x3-6353

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Robert Cotten                           10/11/2000 11:12 AM

To: Vance L Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Pat Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Aimee 
Lannou/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Meter 5848

Vance,

On August 28, you sent a request to enter a spot ticket for September 
production on Engage Energy, meter # 5848, 240 mmbtu/d.  The ticket was 
entered as a purchase from Coastal Merchant Energy, L.P.  A volume of 304 
mmbtu flowed on meter # 5848 on 10/1/00.  Should there be a spot purchase at 
meter # 5848 in October?  Please advise.  Thanks.

Bob

---------------------- Forwarded by Robert Cotten/HOU/ECT on 10/11/2000 10:45 
AM ---------------------------
Aimee Lannou   10/11/2000 10:02 AM

To: Robert Cotten/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pat Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: Meter 5848

Bob - there is flow at meter 5848 for 10/1.  In Sept. it was on a Gathering 
contract on deal # 382621 for Coastal Merchant Energy.  Could you please 
check to see if there should be a deal for October?

Thanks.

Aimee