Subject: Expected Volumes for October
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 09:46:00 -0700 (PDT)

Daren, 

Per our phone conversation, please find the following information:

Camden Resources Inc., Driscoll Ranch #1, meter 9858, price:  HSC less $0.10
North Central Oil Corporation, McMurrey-Talbert #2, meter 5228, price:  HSC 
less $0.14
KCS, Dickenson, meter 9797 - Susan Smith will be preparing a formal ticket 
for the Buy and the Sell for the month of October.  We will be watching the 
gas specs on this package, and if all goes well, we will book the rest of the 
term at the end of October.

On a go forward basis, for gas that we provide in the monthly nomination that 
we know is not ticketed, can Vance just include the price in the comments 
field on each package to help you estimate for bid-week?  Let us know if this 
information will be helpful in the future.

Thank you, 
Melissa